Teaching with the Fables, a holistic approach - Revised
Teaching with the Fables brings you everything you need to share the beauty and joy of the fables with your 2nd graders.
Here you will find 3 extended fables with poems, illustrations, and suggestions for additional lesson work. Learn how to:
- extend a fable into a full, engaging story
- illustrate a fable with crayons and watercolors
- write a poem about the fable or its characters
- create a play or puppet show about the fable
- sculpt the fable characters with wax or clay
- create a natural science lesson around a fable
Nancy Parsons, the former owner of Waldorf Books, says:
"Teaching with the Fables is so much bigger on the inside than it looks to be on the outside. It is the finest book I have ever seen on the topic of Waldorf teaching, and hands-down the best, fullest, and most beautiful exposition of the fables and what they can become to a child of about 8 years old (2nd grade)."
This is the Newly Revised, 2nd Edition. Spiral bound, 63 pages. Full color and black and white illustrations
We are currently out of this title. However, it is available as a pdf, or e-book, and requires no special device to read it. We will have this book reprinted in the fall.